it will end. now or later...

it will never be the same routine after this. i really miss the old days when my mother woke me up early in the morning and i walked into the bathroom with closed eyes. dreaming that still on my cozy bed. haha. it was a sweet time and i keep doing that for almost everyday. sigh. let the past be the past. life must go on or else you will be stuck in that day. btw. December holiday will be over soon. to you guys who are still schooling. haha. well come back to school. its time to get a new hair cut and complete all the homework. no more homework for me. for the first time. haha. anyway. i have a friend who always lazy come to school and she will skip her school on wednesday. she keep complaining about the school hours to me as it was so long till evening. haha. dear, now you don't need to worry about that anymore ya. haha. just continue your sleep as you always worry about your sleep time and not school. haha. GoodNite my dear friend.