kohai. fullstop

the feeling of being the last day kohai never as fun as what i think. its been for 9 months from zero until half. i still remember the early days i came here, it was like what i am doing here? did i choose the right path? what happened to me if i take the wrong way. lot of question blow out form my mind. but now, i understand this path will be the right choice and i will make sure it. no turn back. nope. not either one. be prepared with what will come next. i will do my best. the old path and way does not shows that i will ruin my future. changed it before its too late. this hardship will be pay at the end of the road. yup, pretty sure about that. be yourself, do what you think right and keep fighting till the end. from what i see in my past, i did a lot of mistake. i were given an another chance, i will fix it, and let all get the smile. the best moment, the stolen time.