I must let it go?


do i? ohh.. ya. i must let it go. the time has come. i did not expected to end up like this. hmm. after all the hard work i did for my SPM exam. study late at night, drank a lot of coffee, and every second of my life holding thick reference books just for spm. and it end up like this? yeahh. its great man. thank you. and the others? just playing fool around before the exam until now. why dont u pick them? why me? sigh. never mind. maybe this is just a test for me. i hope there is something good behind all of this. hmm. to her. take care of yourself k. sorry i didn't tell u about all this. i don't want u think about me. its ok. there's a lot of things u need to do instead of me right? =) well, i did all of this because i saw your post that you wrote a year ago. u said you missed your old life right? yupp. that time i realized that i had made a big mistake. truly sorry =( have a nice day makcik! enjoy your holiday. BYE =)