staring at the sky


 its raining. inside my heart. cold. yeah. i can feel it. can't be expressed in words. when it falls there's nothing can stop the rain. i just hope that you can be my umbrella. insulates me from the torrential rain.ohh how i wish too. but it just a dream. dream that will never be achieved. yupp, like stars in the sky and i am just a small kid who leaping high trying to catch the stars. trying and trying. the journey taught me that we should never give up. but should i stop trying? or no? urgh. i think i should. no use trying if it just hurting her heart only. hmm. just imagine myself that i am in london. sitting at a bench beside a lake and have a nice hot chocolate. ohh. for a while, all of this questions will be away from my mind. enjoy the moment every second. and the answers will come by itself. just keep calm and carry on =)