golden times =')

 #45
lie down on my bed. dim light in my room. oh, my father haven't repair the lamp yet. pulled my pillow and try to get into sleep. suddenly i remembered the old days when i was in form 5. it was such a sweet memories and it makes me feel nostalgic right now. yupp =') it was only 8 malay boys in our class and we were very closed. some were naughty and we were not really serious in studies even though spm's just a few months only. violation of the rules was just a usual thing for us. haha. bring handphones, ipad, mags. vandal all around the school. ordered macd and domino's. haha. it was craziest stuff we do. hey guys. i really missed the moments we made jokes and laughed together. study grouped after school hours.. ohh, i wished i can go back to the moment. our golden times and the best memories in my school life. 
 bloodlines. =') missed u guys.

now we already have our own ways and stuffs to do. some already busy with college. to you guys, take care and all the best. life must go on right? even how many A's we got in spm. our friendships will never be break. lets embarked a new journey in our life. best friend forever<3