lets paint the sky, make it yours

 Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography
my school life as a student had end already. no more white shirts and green pants anymore. short hairs and hiding hp too. haha. yup, alhamdulillah. everything goes very well now. started on 3 june, I became one of the intec uitm students. preparing for studying in japan. god know the best for me. insyaAllah, i will do the best in here. not regretting for leaving um college. in this higher level, my self esteem become low. frankly, students in here are the best from all over the country. straight a or if u think u got the best spm results in your school, but when you come here. does not give any meaning anymore. for the first time learning japan language. it was really hard. seriously. huhu T.T seeing other classmate can memorize it very well made me jealous and scared. oh my. dear god, please help your humble and weak slave. my parents had already spend a lot of money for me. the really want me to continue study in japan. i want to do the best for them. recompense what my parents had did for me. mom and dad, pray the best for me okay. gambatte kudasai!! ima watashino nihongo gakusei!