after the moment


the moment and feels in here are not like what you had seen. this life does not give any enjoyable moment at all. it just like walking on path with both side full with thorns. struggling to walk safely. around me there are hundreds of Einstein brain and i am just a normal kid. they were just fucking intelligent. damn. i dont know if i can make this till the end. im sorry mom. im really sorry. too much pressure. i miss my school life. oh dear T_T how really precious that time. and the most sad thing is. when the exam papers was returned back. its a disaster. how im gonna survive. when my teachers tell me  a story. there's a boy. he had already prepared everything before he flies to korea. everything had bought already. jackets, bags, passport... and 5 days before he flies he got a call from jpa. told him that he cannot fly. because he failed in exams. what if i am the person who is in that boy shoes. how i want tell my parents about that? "mama, i cannot fly. because i had failed". the end just like that? ohh my.