let it be


my skies are not brighter anymore. makes me easily fell down and hard to stand up again. no more hands here together with me facing this. i need to this alone. praying to god that i wont fell again. its hurt. i cant feel my legs anymore each time i fell. and the path too. blurry and foggy. yes light. i need lights, it will help to get through this. i really need it. how i really wish to be with them again. them, the people around me who always give support to me. and pencil also. not for writing or doing equations and writing damn true facts. let the others do it. pencil for me gives meaning to draw. draw buildings, arts atond be creative. worlds need more creative thinking. not too many geek in the world.  this is my talent. =) i tell my story through draws and colours. sometimes a strange feeling push me to draw, paint. oh.. i wish i could paint for the whole of my life.